24 January 2012

Inspiration Tuesday with BLD

Yipppeee!  It's Tuesday!  
I love Tuesdays because I get to share with you the fabulous cards.projects of my VERY talented designers!!
YAY!

In case you missed any of the newly released images this week...scroll down to the next 3 or 4 posts!
Woo hooo!!
Be sure to pop back over this week...Hannah has 6 new images, that have been laying on my desk for over a month now and I started scanning, cleaning, etc etc yesterday and plan on trying to finish for a release on Wednesday. Speaking of Wednesday...the next BLD Challenge starts Wed. so take a peek and join in the fun before the challenge closes.

Are you ready to be Inspired?!?!


The Fabulous BLD Designers

Krista used PJ PartyTime Gabbi


Tracy used Puddle Jumper Suzy


Kadie used Little Beans Olive

Sheri used PJ Todd and Suzy


Karen used Puddle Jumper PartyTime Gabbi

Thank you all for your awesome friendship and BLD support!
Many Many Thanks!!
________________________________________

Hugs and Blessings- 
LORi BOYD

2 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

all cards are adorable!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
xoxo

Tanya said...

Such great inspiration from the DT! I'm glad to see the challenges are back. I hoped to start playing along in them=)