20 December 2011

Tuesdays with By LORi Designs


Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve!!
Hee hee!
Yep, it's right around the corner...boy has December flown by quickly!!

The week marks the end of this DT term at By LORi Designs.
I am sad to say goodbye to our wonderful, talented & amazing designs and friends!!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything!!
Many Hugs, Much Love and a Million Thank Yous!!

Christine


Katie

 Mary

Karen


Peggy


Shelby


Sheri


Krista


Arielle

Lori





I hope you like all the BLD Images!

____________________________
Blessings and Love - LORi

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are cards are so awesome and super cute..

Vivi Casale said...

they are all adorable!!
love them all!!
xoxo

ThePurplePlace said...

They are ALL as adorable and as sweet as ever!

Merry Christmas to YOU and stop by my blog to see my little card today, it's my Christmas Wish for all and features one of your sweet images!

Hugs,
Lisa