19 January 2011

Tutorial by Mercy Kerin

Hi Everyone!!

Mercy has created this awesome tutorial and I had to share it with all of you.

Combining and Merging Digital Images With Adobe PSE 8.0
by

Video Tutorial by Mercy Kerin - Do not copy, reproduce or claim as your own

Thanks so much Mercy!!
Lots of fun stuff to learn in there!!
Congrats on a fabulous tutorial...Keep'em coming...I loved it!!

You can find Mercy's Original Tutorial Post HERE!!

While I have the spotlight on Mercy...I wanted to showcase a few of her cards for BLD.











They are Adorable Mercy!!
Thanks so much!!

Hugs and Blessings-


A little Reminder:
Today is the last day to apply for the Challenge DT and the last day 
to play along with the 1st BLD Challenge

1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

Oh my! Mercy's cards are all fabulous!! I LOVE the little Bug & Roo card!!!
Hugs!
Cyndi